Along with a healthy and balanced diet is essential in achieving this goal is well-formed complex of physical exercises to success of loss of weight.
Very often our editor receives e-mails in which people are asked to share the best in our opinion, exercises for fast and guaranteed weight loss.
Want to know what specific types of physical activity will help fight excess weight more efficiently than others.
So, are you ready to see the full list of magical exercises for the main problems of the areas of the body that will help you to get in shape successfully lose weight and maintain your result long-term? After you start!
A set of exercises for weight loss belly
It may sound too fantastic, but even a few extra pounds, not to mention the development of the initial stages of obesity, may contribute to the negative impact on the overall health of the body.
This is especially dangerous because most of the excess weight transformirovalsya in the deeper layers of visceral fat, which surrounds all the internal organs and affect the functionality of their work, which often results in an increased risk of stroke and heart attacks.
A workout that targets the abdominal muscles will definitely help to reduce the risk of developing these diseases and significantly improve their self-esteem and satisfaction with their own appearance.
But remember! Strength exercises for the quality of the belly of thinning will not be enough, since they are anaerobic activity, so that to obtain the best results, strength training is necessary to combine it with aerobics.
Now, let's talk about the most effective exercises:
"Stand on the chair"
1. Sit on a stable chair or stool (but only four legs) and put your hands on the edge of the seat, fingers pointing forward.
2. With the power to tighten abdominal muscles and lift your feet of 5 – 10 cm of the soil. Then, tear off the buttocks from the Seating surface, keeping the balance the body only to the hands.
3. Maintain this position for as long as you can try at least 10 – 12 seconds).
4. Slowly lower into the chair, rest for a bit and re-rack " again.
5. Repeated cyclically for 2 – 3 minutes.
1. Get on your knees, rotate your torso 90 degrees to the left and place the right palm on the floor.
2. Keep the balance of the body, slowly extend the left leg behind you.
3. Bend your left hand behind your head, elbow stretches clear to the ceiling.
4. Then, slowly begin to lift extended leg as high as possible, while straightening the left arm to the side of the foot, as if trying to reach her.
5. Slowly the leg to the starting position and repeat next turn 8 to 10 times and then repeat the support of the leg.
1. Sit on exercise Mat, knees to chest, arms to the sides of the trunk.
2. Lie down on your back, keeping your legs bent, your palms facing down.
3. Exhale, slightly lift your head and shoulders on the Mat, with the force of pressing the abdomen and began to force move the arms up and down (amplitude of 10 – 15 cm), while straightening and bending the back of their legs.
4. Breathe slowly: inhale is a 5 hand movement, is of the same duration and the outbreath. Chin always clutched to her chest.
5. Do 100 reps or 10 full cycles of breath. Check that the abdominal muscles were always in tension.
Up "the cross"
1. Get on all fours, arms and thighs strictly perpendicular to the plane of the floor.
2. Raise your left arm in front of you and right leg stretched back at this level until you established a straight line with the body.
3. To maintain this unusual position of the body within 3 to 5 seconds, and then repeat the lunges with the opposite side.
4. Perform 20 to 25 repetitions, alternating sides constantly.
5. A more complex version of: advanced touch elbow to the knee of the opposite leg, before returning to the original position at the end of each phase of the exercise.
"Bar" with the arm extended
1. Starting position on the Mat, as during conventional push-UPS, hands perpendicular to the floor plane.
2. Maintain this body position for 30 seconds, in addition to straining your abdominal muscles. The body should not FALL down (or up or down) and is of a single straight line.
3. With time, you will be able to maintain this position for a minute or more.
4. As complications try the counter, relying only in one arm and the opposite leg.
Squats with turns
1. Stand up straight and extend your arms straight in front, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Start to squat, bending your knees until the angle of 90 degrees, while twisting your upper body as far to the left as possible.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat the squat, rotating to the right.
4. Please keep in mind that the movement of the foot, as the knees are pointing straight ahead and when the curves turn only the upper part of the body.
Up with a towel
1. Are in the exercise Mat and put your right foot right leg in folding a towel or a scarf of 1 m of length, left leg bent at the knee.
2. Keep the ends of the scarf in the hands, raise the right leg.
3. Slowly, hand over hand in a scarf, pull up your torso as high as possible. At the highest point, wait a few seconds and return to the initial position.
4. Perform two groups of 10 – 12 repetitions for each leg.
The Ballet becomes a lie
1. Sit on the ground and extend your legs forward, keeping them close to each other.
2. And lean back, forming an angle of 45 degrees.
3. Keep in constant tension of the abdominal muscles, raise both hands above the head, as a ballerina. Then, slowly, turn the upper torso to the right and touch the right palm of the earth, keep for 3 – 5 seconds, and then do the same turning the trunk to the other side.
4. Do 2 sets of 10 to 12 turns in each direction.
Pull the knee to the chest
1. Lie down in the middle of the training Mat, her legs folded at the knees. Lift your head and shoulders and tuck your chin to your chest.
2. Inhale and start to pull to the right bent leg to the chest, the left arm resting on the Shin, and right knee.
3. At this point, lift the left leg to about 45 degrees from the ground plane.
4. Hold for 3 – 5 seconds and repeat traction with the other foot. Just do 8 to 10 repetitions for each side.
1. Lie face down on the exercise Mat, in place of palms, close to the chest.
2. Pushing hands to the floor, lift your head, shoulders and chest as high as possible, to gather the leaves.
3. At the point of maximum tension hold the Cobra pose for 8 – 10 seconds and then slowly lower down. Repeat 10 – 12 times.
4. To improve the efficiency of the financial year, while the upper part of the body of the lift and the legs.
A set of exercises for leg slimming
Body fat concentrated in the legs, does not affect your health as an asset as visceral belly fat, but may also result in the development of complexes and discontent with one's own body.
The combination of low-calorie, but definitely a balanced diet with daily physical exercise will help you to achieve the best results.
The following exercises are targeted will help you not only in weight loss in the legs, but also will allow to tone the major muscle groups of the lower body. Using your own weight and free weights (in this case a dumbbell) would be sufficient for the full and qualitative training of the legs.
1. Stand with your back to a chair (at a distance of approximately half a meter), hands on hips, extend the left leg behind you and place the top of the arch of the foot on the chair seat.
2. To the squatting, the bending of the leg in your right knee to a right angle (90 degrees). To complicate exercise: after each full squat, do a partial repetition, down to only 45 degree angle in the knee of the support leg.
3. Do 15 to 20 repetitions and change the location of the feet. Only 2 – 3 sets.
1. Of right foot, next place a stable chair and keep your right hand behind your back, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Climb on your toes (heels do not touch the ground) and bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees, while the inclination of the torso back to 45 degrees (so that the body forming a straight line from knees to shoulders), tense the abdominal muscles.
3. Return to the starting position and perform a minimum of 3 – 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
1. Stand up in a straight line, arms bent at the elbows, keep straight, feet shoulder width apart. Lift the right leg forward a few inches from the ground.
2. Perform a squat, bending your left leg at the knee to 90 degree angle (or, to the extent that get) at this moment, raising our right to hip level. The easier the exercise, the more close to the heel of the raised foot on the ground.
3. Do 15 – 20 reps of squats and then continue with the support of the foot. Only 2 – 3 sets.
Squats, with a cup of
1. Stand located in front of the chest, in the hands of the vertical to maintain a single dumbbell (goblet), elbows bent and exposed at the sides, feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
2. Do a regular squat until thighs parallel to the floor surface. To complicate the exercise, repeat the following: hold a dumbbell weight in the same plane, down to the bottom of the squat and start to run a small, springy jumps.
3. Perform 2 – 3 sets of 20 to 25 repetitions.
The triumvirate attacks
1. Stand up straight, place hands in front of chest, feet shoulder width apart. Make a deep lunge forward with the left foot (knee bent 90 degrees) and return to the initial position.
2. Then perform the lunge with the left foot to the left, with the fingers directed forward and left knee bent 90 degrees. Return to the starting position.
3. And, finally, to finish this exercise with lunge back with left leg to complete one cycle. Repeat the sequence with your right foot.
4. Perform 2 – 3 sets of 15 to 20 repetitions (cycles), alternating sides.
1. Stand up straight, two hands holding the dumbbell, position in the chin, elbows look down, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keep the legs straight and accurately maintaining the location of the hands, the tilt of the upper torso forward until your back is parallel to the plane of the floor.
3. Return to the starting position. Only 3 – 4 sets of 20 repetitions.
The pendulum on one leg
1. Stand directly in each hand dumbbell, palms facing inward, feet hip-width apart.
2. Start to lean forward while pulling the left leg back up directly from the body of the line will not be parallel to the plane of the floor.
3. Return to the starting position. And do 20 more dips, and then do the exercise with the other leg. Only 2 – 3 sets.
Stretching the hamstrings
1. Lie down on your back on a slippery floor, arms at sides, legs straight, the heel is subjected to a towel.
2. Effort muscles start to slowly pull the heel to the buttocks, slowly lift the hips until the angle in your knees will not be straight and the body forms a straight line from the shoulders to the knees.
3. We leave the steps to return to the original position. Do 2 – 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
Triangular lifting of socks
1. Stand on a stable step or platform to the bottom rung of the ladder, feet shoulder width apart, body balance to keep, based on the first third of the stop.
2. Extending foot 45 degrees to the inside and start high-rises on the toes, lowering the heels as deep as possible (below platform level). Do 15 to 20 repetitions.
3. Then return to the starting position and turn your feet 45 degrees towards the outside. Perform 15 – 20 repetitions.
4. Return to the starting position and complete the exercise by lifting on the toes alternately on each leg (at this point, the second to recover a little). Do 15 to 20 repetitions and change the "work" of the leg. Only 2 – 3 sets.