The first question that defies diet: how to build your diet? As you know, to get rid of excess weight, not enough exercise regularly, you need to rethink your food habits. We offer a menu of proper nutrition for weight loss, which helps you to navigate in the planning of your diet.
10 important rules about proper nutrition for weight loss
Before proceeding to a detailed description of the menu of proper nutrition for weight loss, remember the basic rules of weight loss. This is something that is important to know every person that loses weight!
1. Lose weight from calorie deficit, not nutrition per se. When we eat less than the body needs for energy it begins to use the reserve Fund in the form of fat. This will start the process of weight loss. What, when and in what combinations of food - all of this is not critical. If you eat a deficit of calories, then you lose weight.
2. All diets, no matter how they were called, with the intention of making a person eat less and to create the necessary calorie deficit. Slimming nutrition is also achieved through restrictions in the food you eat less nutritious foods and get rid of junk food. In general, this is enough to keep the caloric deficit, even if you do not consider directly the numbers of caloric content (although with the right foods you can eat with a surplus and better).
3. So if you want to lose weight, there is no need to eat only the right foods: chicken, buckwheat porridge, a dish of cauliflower, non-fat cottage cheese and a salad of fresh vegetables. They are not products in themselves, contribute to the increase of weight, and the whole of the excess calories.
4. Fat, flour and sweet products are very easy to create an excess of calories, so this food should be restricted. But if you can fit these foods into your calorie allowance, you can eat them with no harm to the weight loss.
5. However, it is better to stay with the menu of the right nutrition, not for weight loss in the first place, and for their own health. Remember that the fast food and sweets have no nutritional value and, in addition, when used in large amounts have a negative impact on the body.
6. Directly for weight loss of meal time is not critical, so that you don't have to completely change your diet and routine. Just remember that the preparation of a competent right menu for the day helps you to eat balanced, in order to minimize the feeling of hunger, to develop good eating habits, to improve the work of gastrointestinal tract.
7. Proteins, fats and carbohydrates do not have a significant impact in the reduction of weight, slimming the most important is the overall caloric intake. But these figures are an important consideration for the preservation of muscle (protein), enough energy (carbohydrates), the normal functioning of the hormonal system (fats).
8. The products can be combined on the plate, in any way, nor does it affect the process of weight loss. If you want to hold a separate food, or combine foods only a family way - please.
9. The following recommendation is only one of the most common options menu of the right nutrition every day. You can build a menu to suit your features, not necessarily to focus on the diet of laws. If you take into account the calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fats, then you have a free hand: for the loss weight simply eat in the CFCP.
10. The distribution of proteins and carbohydrates throughout the day, good breakfasts and dinners, certain foods, before and after a workout is just an additional brick in the construction of the body, but not the key. Are more relevant in the final stage of sanding the body and bring it to a perfect shape.
In sum. The problem of weight loss always comes to the diet regardless of the diet and the menu for each day. It is for this reason that counting calories is the best way of losing weight, because you will always be able to plan meals at their own discretion and under the rules of the CFCP. Proper nutrition is an additional tool for weight loss, which will help you to change eating habits and start to eat a balanced and health benefits.
Menu of proper nutrition for weight loss
It is important to take into account in the planning of menus suitable diet for each day:
- The breakfast should be rich in carbohydrates complex energy for the whole day.
- Fast carbs (candy, desserts, nuts) are best consumed in the morning.
- The dinner is convenient to make the majority of proteins.
- Each meal should include fiber (vegetables, bran, whole grain cereals, fruits).
- Forget about the rule to not eat after 18.00 hours, but better to eat no later than 2-3 hours before going to sleep.
- Distribute the calories for the day in about the following proportions: 25-30% for Breakfast, 30-35% for lunch, 20-25% of dinner 15-20% of food.
- 1-2 hours before a workout best to eat carbs within 30 minutes after workout - carbs + protein.
Reiterate that weight loss is the most important thing is to keep the overall calorie deficit for the day. But from the point of view of nutrition, health, energy and normal body functioning and reduce the risk of breakdowns, it is best to follow the above rules.
Sample menu of proper nutrition for the day:
- Breakfast: carbohydrates Complex
- Second Breakfast: Simple carbohydrates
- Lunch: Protein + Carbs + Fats. Be sure to fiber.
- Snack: carbohydrates, little fat
- Dinner: Protein + fiber preferably
We present several menu options nutrition for weight loss. These are just examples of the most popular and successful options for Breakfast, lunch and dinner that are more common in people who lose weight. You can have the menu of proper nutrition for each day, based on individual needs.
- Porridge with fruit/dried fruit/nuts/honey and milk (the most common variant - the oatmeal)
- Scrambled eggs with whole grain bread
- Sandwiches with grain bread or crackers
- Pancake of oatmeal(mix the eggs and oatmeal, and prepared in a frying pan)
- A shake of cottage cheese, milk, banana (it is convenient to add complex carbohydrates - bran or oatmeal)
- Whole grain cereal with milk
- Cereals/pasta/potatoes + meat/fish
- Steamed vegetables + meat/fish
- Salad + meat/fish
- Vegetables/side dish + bean
The lunch is the most affordable lunch, you can choose almost any combination of ingredients to your taste.
- Vegetables + lean meat/fish
- Vegetables + cheese + eggs
- Yogurt with fruit
- Cottage cheese or yogurt
- Whole wheat bread/cookies
From the options of Breakfast, lunch and dinner create your own menu nutrition every day. The calories calculated independently based on their portions and specific foods. By the way, modern gadgets make it easy.