Today there are a large number of fast diets that allow you to lose a few pounds in one to two weeks. The Japanese food system is one of them. However, unlike other diets, her diet includes a large number of products, and the result is fixed for a long time. In a week of such a diet, you can lose from 5 to 8 kg of excess weight, if the reason for this was a disturbed metabolism. The Japanese diet is quite strict, so it is worth being patient if you want to have a slim figure.
General rules and principles of diet
The Japanese diet is an effective method to lose weight, but it is better not to share with it.
Basic compliance tips:
- In case of migraine, weakness and body aches, you should immediately stop adhering to the diet;
- During the period of weight loss, you should drink plenty of water. Will give a feeling of satiety, which will reduce the need for food;
- It is impossible to change the products used in the diet;
- After waking up, you should drink 200 ml of water to improve metabolism;
- Food should be done no later than a few hours before bedtime;
- If you do not like the products used in the diet, then you should refrain from this method of weight loss;
- The total duration of the diet may be a week or two, but no more;
- Doctors do not recommend following this diet more than once a year.
Japanese nutritionist Moriyama claims that Japanese consume 25% fewer calories than residents of other countries. For them, the use of such harmful products as chocolates, pastries and chips is unacceptable.
Advantages and disadvantages
Black coffee is one of the main components of the Japanese diet, but not everyone can afford its frequent use.
Many Japanese diets allow you to achieve high results in weight loss. But there are also those who are frustrated with the oriental nutrition system: not only because of weight maintenance, but also because of the health problems that have arisen. To minimize the risk of falling into the second category of citizens, you should consider in advance all the pros and cons of such a technique.
The advantages of the Japanese diet include the following points:
- Significant weight loss;
- With minimal salt intake, the risk of swelling decreases;
- Reduces the risk of heart disease (also due to the reduction of salt in the diet);
- The body is saturated with useful elements;
- Protein products do not allow the skin to sag after rapid weight loss;
- With proper exit from the diet, the result will remain for a long time (again, if you do not eat much afterwards);
- For cooking, you can use one of the methods: simmer, simmer, steam. Dishes can also be fried, without excluding vegetable oil;
- All the products used in the menu can always be found on the shelves of any store.
The main disadvantages of the power system:
- Such a diet is not fully balanced, so at the end of a hunger strike, many women report dizziness, decreased performance, and constant drowsiness;
- Three meals a day do not meet the norms of healthy weight loss, as there should be at least five meals a day;
- Not every stomach and heart can afford to drink coffee daily on an empty stomach;
- This diet has a long list of contraindications;
- As part of the Japanese diet, you will consume no more than 800 kcal per day, which is extremely harmful for those who are accustomed to mental and physical activity;
- If a wrong exit from the diet has been made, then rapid weight gain is possible;
- A large loss of moisture can lead to dehydration.
Permitted and prohibited products
If you want sweets, fruits will come to the rescue.
First, consider the foods that can be consumed during this diet:
- apples, cherries, pears, plums, oranges, tangerines, cherries, lemons;
- carrots, cabbage (Beijing cabbage is best), eggplant, zucchini;
- low-fat cheese varieties;
- tomato juice;
- chicken or beef fillets. In addition, you can also use fish fillets, such as p. sh.
- kos, kefir;
- green tea, black, brown;
- chicken eggs.
The list of products used in the Japanese diet is much wider than in any other method.
Prohibited products include:
- smoked meat, sausage;
- alcoholic beverages, soda;
- soy sauce;
- any dessert;
- sugar and salt;
- milk and cottage cheese;
- spices and seasonings;
- bakery products.
In addition, you should not supplement your diet with sweet fruits and vegetables (except for those fruits that are included in the diet).
Main menu for the week
The main menu looks like this:
- Monday.For breakfast you can drink black coffee. Lunch - some eggs, cabbage sauce. For dinner, you can eat a small piece of fried or boiled fish.
- Tuesday.Breakfast consists of a small slice of bread and coffee. For lunch, eat a small piece of fish and a cabbage sauce with butter. For dinner, a small piece of beef and a cup of sugar-free tea are allowed.
- Wednesday.Breakfast - a small cracker and coffee. A fried zucchini (no more than two pieces) awaits you for lunch. For dinner, you can eat some boiled eggs, boiled beef and cabbage sauce.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you should drink a glass of black coffee. For lunch - a raw egg, three small boiled carrots and 15 g of hard cheese. Dinner - some fruit.
- Friday.For breakfast, you can eat raw carrots with lemon juice. For lunch - a small piece of boiled or fried fish with a glass of tomato juice. For dinner, eat any of the permitted fruits.
- Saturday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, treat yourself to half a boiled chicken, as well as a salad with carrots or cabbage. For dinner - 2 eggs and 150 g of grated carrots.
- Sunday.Drink tea for breakfast. For lunch, you can eat a piece of beef. Dinner - one of the permitted fruits, a piece of beef or boiled fish.
Menu option for Japanese diet for 14 days
The first week remains unchanged.
Menu for the second week
- Monday.For breakfast, drink a cup of coffee (it is good if it is sugar free). For lunch it is allowed to eat a small piece of chicken and a salad with carrots or cabbage. Dinner can consist of a carrot, a cup of strong tea and two eggs.
- Tuesday.For breakfast, you can eat a piece of raw carrot. For lunch - steamed fish and a glass of tomato juice. For dinner, enjoy every fruit allowed.
- Wednesday.Breakfast is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, you can eat three small carrots, an uncooked egg and a piece of hard cheese. Dinner should consist of fruit.
- Thursday.For breakfast, you can drink a cup of black coffee and eat a cracker. For lunch, treat yourself to a small zucchini that has been pre-fried in oil. Dinner - 200 g of boiled beef, two hard-boiled eggs and cabbage sauce.
- Friday.Breakfast starts with black coffee and a cracker. Dinner is a small fish. Dinner can consist of a glass of kefir and 100 g of boiled beef.
- Saturday.For breakfast, you can drink a cup of black coffee. For lunch, eat cabbage sauce, two eggs and drink a glass of tomato juice. Dinner is a piece of boiled or fried fish.
- Sunday.Breakfast is black brown. For lunch you can eat a piece of boiled fish and cabbage sauce. Dinner - a glass of kefir and 200 g of boiled beef.
The diet can be performed on the 13th day (Saturday).
Contraindications for which this method of weight loss is unacceptable:
- period of pregnancy or lactation;
- viral infections;
- venereal diseases;
- inflammation of any form;
- if the patient's age is less than 18 and older than 55 years;
- gallstone disease;
- stomach diseases - for example, an ulcer or gastritis;
- excessive stress (mental, emotional or physical);
- neuralgia, menopause;
- severe kidney damage;
- chronic diseases that may worsen;
If during the diet you have started to experience such side effects as tachycardia, dizziness, dry lips, stomach pain, dehydration, then further adherence to the diet should be abandoned by contacting a doctor for help.
Getting off the diet
The result of diet nutrition is a weight loss of up to 7 kg with a weekly course and up to 15 kg with a two-week course, but if you return to your usual diet immediately after the end of the diet, then you lose weight. will soon turn into double size.
To prevent this from happening, you need to exercise the right way out of the diet. For this nutritionists have developed a special system that allows you to do this without stress for the body. As a rule, the exit lasts from one to four weeks:
- New products can be introduced into the diet no more than once every two days;
- In the morning it is good to eat cereals in water;
- The parts should be gradually increased;
- The addition of salt is allowed, but in the first week no more than 5 g per day;
- It is good to eat a snack twice a day, eating a piece of fruit or yoghurt;
- You should also drink at least two liters of water a day;
- For dinner, you can eat a small portion of stew or cutlet (chicken) with a side dish;
- Do not forget about fitness training.
True reviews of those who have lost weight
- First review: "Overall, in six months with the participation of a Japanese woman, I lost 27 kg. My colleagues envied me, they thought I was taking some kind of pill. It is difficult to diet for the first 2 days, and then the bodyget used to it and everything goes like clockwork. I recommend luck to everyone! "
- Second review: "I lost 8 kg in 14 days. The first two days are very difficult to endure, but then the body withdraws. The Japanese diet is low in calories and it is not very good, as it promises"Fast weight loss. And this is stress for the body and of course for the skin. So when I was on this diet, I was doing sports to tighten my skin. "
- Third review: "I'm a frequent client of the Japanese woman (as this diet is popularly called) and I certainly like it a lot. I always recommend it to my girl friends because I do not know a faster, easier, remedy. more satisfying and effective. "
Many nutritionists claim with confidence that you can save the weight gained up to three years. However, before going on a certain diet, you should consult your doctor about the advisability of such a weight loss option.