All men and women dream of a slim and fit figure. Sadly, some nature has given them generously - they can eat cakes and drink them with sweet cocktails all day long and at the same time stay in great shape. Others need to count every calorie and carefully monitor their diet to stay lean. It is not surprising that they want to know how to lose 10 kg fast at home. Of course, first of all it's worth understanding if this is true.
How long does it take to lose 10 kg without harming health
10 pounds is a round number, so many people who want to get rid of excess weight operate on it. How long does it take to lose ten pounds? Most often, women ask such a question after pregnancy, as well as those who have not seen their weight for a long time and have recovered fairly, after which they decided to start changing their lives.
Generally, nutritionists believe that it takes six months to get rid of 10 pounds. A pound and a half a month is a very real result. But it is not always possible to spend so much time to lose weight. What to do in such a situation? This will be described in detail below.
For reference!If you drink only cold water from the refrigerator, you can shed 200-300 grams extra per month.
Is it realistic to lose 10 kg in a month
In general, this is quite possible. Getting rid of 2. 5 pounds a week is real. But you will have to sit on a very strict diet and at the same time play sports seriously. Sadly, there are two dangers here.
- First, with such a heavy load, you can damage your health - it will take many months to turn it on, if you can do it at all.
- Second, even if you manage to lose 10 kg of loved ones, there is a high probability that immediately after the end of the diet, the weight returns quite quickly, and it is possible that with an "increase".
Therefore, it is necessary to approach such drastic changes in the usual way of life with great care and purpose.
Is it possible to lose weight faster: 1 day, week, half a month
But when time is running out, many people are ready to take the most drastic measures. They are asking if it is realistic to lose up to 10 pounds in a shorter period of time? Therefore, it is worth considering such options.
Losing a dozen pounds in 1 day is simply unrealistic. No loads and tricks will help here.
A week is also simply impossible. You will need to completely give up food and burn 13, 000 calories a day. To do this, you will need to do the following exercises daily:
- on foot - 48 hours,
- running - 19 hours,
- exercise bike - 21 hours,
- gymnastics - 30 hours.
Of course, such indicators are also fantastic.
Finally, two weeks. In general, this is possible. But you will need very strict diets, like cabbage or water. Moreover, they will only work if the person is very healthy and 10 kg is not such a big figure for him. This means, it will not be possible to lose, for example, from 70 to 60 kg on these diets within two weeks.
10 kg weight loss plan at home
When you understand how to lose 10 kg, it is very important to create a suitable plan. This is especially important for beginners - it would be nice if a like-minded person could support and help them. To begin with, it is worth giving a few recommendations.
During the week
Above, this option has already been resolved and had to be dismissed as a perfect fantasy. Therefore, without wasting time, you can move on to the next article.
In 2 weeks
This option is already more serious. True, you will have to work very hard - you will have to evaluate every hour. And the way to lose weight will be very uncomfortable.
- First, physical activity must be maximized. You will need to spend at least 5-8 hours a day on exercise, preferably an exercise bike and jogging. Of course, not every person can handle such loads.
- Second, calorie consumption should be reduced to 800-900 kcal per day (for comparison, a person typically consumes about 2000 kcal).
Moreover, there must be protein here - otherwise the body will start to break down muscle instead of fat. Eating boiled or steamed chicken is a good choice, which can be replaced with fish and eggs for a change.
Careful!With such intense weight loss, there should be no carbohydrates in the diet. The only exceptions are vegetable salads, such as fresh carrots and cabbage, seasoned with olive oil.
This is already a relatively acceptable option. But even with it, it is not always possible to lose 10 kg right away. And it's even harder to save the score.
It is best to switch to a protein diet and stick to it 5 days a week, taking a break for two days, for example, on the weekends. These days, you can eat regular food, halving the portion of complex carbohydrates and completely abandoning the fast ones.
Of course, beer and any other alcoholic beverage should be excluded from the diet. However, you will also need to deny yourself soda in a diet.
Hard? Of course. But the result will surely be pleasing.
On a note!Ginger and mustard boost your metabolism to help you lose weight faster.
What to eat to lose 10 pounds
The most important rule to follow when losing weight is to eat partially. That is, there should be three meals. It is advisable to reduce portions compared to regular ones.
And in order not to feel hungry, forcing you to glutton yourself "for future use", you need to include foods between main meals.
It is good that you can eat a lot on such a diet. It's easier to list what you can not eat:
- sweets (sweets, waffles, cakes, pastries, juices, soda);
- flour (all types - from black bread to fresh buns);
- carbohydrate-rich foods (rice, potatoes, corn);
- sweet fruits (grapes, pineapples, tangerines, bananas);
- fatty dairy products (cottage cheese, sour cream, cream, cheese).
All that is left is quite possible to eat. These are all kinds of plant foods (cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples and others), low-fat "milk" (milk, cheese, cottage cheese), meat, fish and poultry. Of course, having such products available, you can cook new dishes at least every day and not repeat yourself for a whole month.
The most effective diets to lose weight 10 kg per month
In any case, it is worth talking about the most effective and proven diets. Thanks to them, you can easily understand how to lose 10 kg in a month.
- A diet for the lazy. You can eat the same as usual, with the exception of alcohol, flour and sweets. But portions should be reduced by 3-4 times. To quell the feeling of hunger, 10 minutes before eating, drink 400 ml of warm water.
- Mono-buckwheat diet. You should eat buckwheat not boiled, but steamed 5 times a day. You can not salt - just arrange with a teaspoon of soy sauce. But in this diet you have to be careful - you can get health problems. Athletes can add boiled chicken breast to their diet - 200 grams per day.
- Dukan Diet - you will need to eat almost all meat, fish and poultry and in unlimited quantities. Carbohydrates should be introduced from the second week and should not be given more than 10% of calories.
Yes, a fairly strict diet. But beauty requires sacrifice!
Diet menu to lose 10 kg per month per day for the first week
Of course, it is much easier to start losing weight if you have a well-defined and balanced diet. For seven days it will look something like this:
|Monday||200 ml kefir||20 grams of cheese, 2 boiled eggs||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||200 ml kefir||1 apple, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Wednesday||Sugar-free tea||150 grams of cottage cheese||200 grams of vegetable salad|
|Thursday||200 ml kefir||100 grams of fresh plums, 1 boiled egg||1 boiled egg|
|Friday||Sugar-free tea||200 grams of salad with cabbage or carrots||1 boiled egg|
|Saturday||200 ml kefir||2 oranges or 2 apples||200 ml kefir|
|Sunday||200 ml kefir||20 grams of cheese, 1 apple or orange||2 boiled eggs|
Yes, diet is quite difficult. But losing 10 kg in a month is not an easy task.
How to urgently lose ten pounds without dieting
However, you can get a great figure without dieting.
True, in this case, you will have to spend not 2 weeks or even a month, but, most likely, about 3-6 months. There are different ways to do this.
On a note!Half a liter of beer has a caloric value of about 215 kcal - half a hearty breakfast.
Exercises for burning fat
The safest way is to consume fewer calories than you expend. This means that you can not only reduce consumption, but also increase consumption.
- light gymnastics,
- jump rope,
- exercise bike.
You do not need to get tired of strenuous exercise. The lungs are much better for losing weight, but they last for several hours. Two to three hours of walking before lunch and the same amount of cycling or cycling in the afternoon is a real stress if you have enough free time.
Compliance with the principles of good nutrition
You can also eat properly - this will ensure the removal of 1-2 kg of weight per month.
The rules are quite simple - the flour should be cut in half, as sweet. It is desirable to reduce the portions by 10-20%. At the same time, it is advisable to consume most of the carbohydrates before lunch so that you have time to spend. But in the evening, 3-4 hours before bedtime, it is better to eat protein foods - meat, cottage cheese, peas and other foods that do not contain carbohydrates are appropriate. And, of course, no afternoon cakes.
The best results can be achieved simply by changing the lifestyle. This is much easier to do than it may seem. Some rules must be followed:
- complete rejection of alcohol of all kinds - they are quite high in calories and often lead to the use of excess calories;
- partial meals - three times with two snacks, and ideally five times, each time cutting the usual portion by 50%;
- continuous control over the consumption of sweet foods and starches.
In a month or two, a person gets used to such rules and no longer notices any restrictions - he lives for his own pleasure and at the same time returns the figure to normal.
How to lose weight "forever": while maintaining the results achieved
Diets are bad because sooner or later they end. At this point, the body and person begin to "catch on". Losing weight just breaks down and you start eating what was previously impossible. And an organism that has experienced stress is trying to restore supplies and even reserve them for future use.
Therefore, diets are generally an extreme measure. Much better if you change your lifestyle in general. Then there will be no breakdown, and psychological breakdown will be avoided.
A person just has to keep track of how much he eats, get up from the table a little hungry (that’s quite true! ) And give up semi-finished products, as well as visit various cafes and bistros. Moderate and home-cooked meals do wonders!
For reference!Cinnamon impairs the absorption of fast carbohydrates, so it should be combined with sweets.
Advice from experienced trainers and nutritionists
At the end of the article, there are some tips that experienced nutritionists give to all beginners:
- You need to eat at the same time so that the body gets used to and prepares for each meal.
- Replace semi-finished products with home-made counterparts - from burgers to potatoes.
- Reduce the amount of sauces, spices and salt in cooking to a minimum.
- Give preference to boiled, stewed and steamed foods over fried foods.
- Give up the habit of eating completely.
Now every reader knows enough to gain a brilliant figure. Let's take a lot of time and effort, but isn't it worth fighting for the result?