The drinking diet is a diet for losing weight and cleansing the body at the cellular level from the "strict" category, in which you should not eat any solid foods.
The task of a drinking diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system, without significantly reducing the intake of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements in the body.
Drinking diet: menu
Drinks diet menu can be tailored to your taste preferences, regardless of age, gender and excess weight, by choosing the following juices:
- Soup.Soups made from lean beef or beef, chicken, low-fat fish are allowed. Vegetable soup from any vegetable. A small amount of salt is allowed; hot spices and vegetables are excluded;
- Liquid dairy productsnot more than 1. 5-2. 0% fat. Kefir, fermented baked milk, drinking yogurt without food additives. Milk is poorly absorbed by the adult body, so its use is not recommended;
- Juices,only squeezed from unsweetened fruit. If you are not allergic to citrus, it is better to drink orange or grapefruit juice;
- Any tea- black, green, red, white, fruit. Without sugar or sweetener, it is allowed to add lemon or milk;
- Kissels and compotesfrom fruits, berries, oatmeal jelly. No sugar, sweetener, starch or jelly;
- Waterrequired. Regardless of the drinking diet menu, you should drink 1. 5 liters of clean, still water daily.
It is forbidden to add sugar and any sweetener, even natural, to the drinks of the diet menu. Excludes alcohol, packaged juices, hot aromas and spices, any vegetable oil, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2%. Salt in small quantities is allowed to be used in the preparation of liquid soups with puree.
It is advisable to include liquid vegetable soup (daily at least 1 time) in the drinking diet menu every day. Recommended recipes for simple vegetable soups:
- Vegetable puree soup.A medium-sized potato, a few bunches of flowers, a few small carrots per liter of juice. Toss potatoes cut into large cubes with broth or water, set on fire. When it boils, add the cauliflower and carrots and cook until softened. Add onion to taste, bell pepper without skin. Boiled vegetables are cooled and crushed in a blender, broth is added to the desired consistency (not too thick);
- Soup with turnip puree.70-100 gr. beets and potatoes, 50 gr. carrots and leeks, a glass of skim milk. Finely chopped vegetables are boiled until softened in low-fat soup or water, after cooling, with a small amount of broth, grind in a blender or rub through a sieve. Pour hot milk, you can add a little salt.
In the drinking diet menu, any other option for making puree soup is possible, taking into account personal taste preferences and limitations described above.
7-day drink dietCompliance with a 7-day drinking diet allows you to cleanse your body of toxins and toxins, without exhausting it or subjecting it to severe stress. The result of a drinking diet, according to reviews, will be 4-7 kg of weight lost in 7 days.
Only one of the liquid products (soup puree, broth, kefir, jelly and others) can be taken as the basis of a 7-day drink diet - a mono-diet. But it is more beneficial to change days, using different juices, which will more fully supply the body with the necessary nutrients and diversify the weekly menu.
According to reviews, the 7-day drink diet is easier to tolerate if you alternate, without a certain sequence, the following days of drinking:
- 1 - dairy products, fat content not more than 1. 5-2. 0%: kefir, milk, fermented baked milk, drinking yogurt without fillers;
- 2 - vegetable and low-fat meat soup or pure soups based on them;
- 3 - freshly squeezed fruit juices from sweet and sour fruits; 4
- 5 - jelly, only from fresh fruits and berries;
- 6 - compotes of fresh fruits and berries or dried fruits;
- 7 - jelly with oatmeal.
Drink 1. 5 liters of still water every day throughout the week. To avoid swelling in the morning, it is not recommended to drink immediately before bedtime.
As a result of a drinking diet, according to reviews, loose stools can be noticed in the first few days, this is normal.
Reduced nutrient intake and lack of normal chewing movements can also provoke irritability, weakness, dizziness and deteriorating performance.
Drinking diet: contraindications
A strict drinking diet is categorically contraindicated in the case of:
- Any gastrointestinal tract problem;
- Heart or kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- General weakened body condition;
- Tendency to edema;
- Hypertension or hypotension.
Before you start a drink diet, it is best to do a medical examination and consult a doctor. With persistent manifestations of negative symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headache, dizziness, the diet should be discontinued.
Quitting the drinking diet
Temporary withdrawal rates from the drinking diet 1: 2, for example, it is necessary to withdraw from the drinking diet for 7 days 2 weeks. The discharge should be gradual and careful so as not to damage the gastrointestinal tract with solid food, from which it was detached from the breast during the drinking diet. It should be introduced gradually, once in 2-3 days, first introduce fruits, vegetables, cereals in the diet, then low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start consuming sugar 2 weeks after the end of the drinking diet.
As a result of a drinking diet, according to reviews, the stomach is significantly reduced in volume and does not stretch with a smooth exit from the diet. This allows you to get full with a smaller amount of food, reduces appetite and leads to gradual weight loss.
While following a drinking diet, especially long-term, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins to maintain the normal functioning of the body.
It is recommended to use a drink diet no more than once a year, preferably after consultation and under medical supervision.