Want to lose weight? Take advantage of the weekly protein diet menu. A protein diet for weight loss with a competent menu for a week will help you achieve results in a short time without harming your health!
Protein foods quickly satisfy hunger and restore energy sources. If you follow a diet combined with exercise, fat reserves burn quickly. Without experiencing the pain of hunger, it is permissible to lose up to 5 kg of weight within a week. The main thing is not to eat 3 hours before bedtime, switch to fractional meals, give up alcohol, carbohydrates and fatty foods, drink more than 2 liters of water.
- breakfast always starts with a glass of warm water with lemon, 15 minutes later on Monday, cottage cheese is eaten;
- snack: porridge with brown rice, whole oatmeal or steamed buckwheat:
- lunch: 200 g lean beef with green salad and sesame seeds;
- afternoon snack - a slice of unsalted (soaked) sliced cheese, tomatoes;
- Dinner - steamed chicken breast with broccoli;
- before bed: vegetable juice.
- breakfast: water, invigorating drinks, fruit;
- snack: porridge with unrefined cereals, kefir;
- lunch: 200 g turkey fillet, vegetable salad with a spoonful of bran and vegetable oil;
- afternoon snack: 150 low-fat cottage cheese or mozzarella;
- dinner: lean meat or poultry with broccoli and dill, vegetable juice;
- before bed: kefir.
- breakfast: yogurt, a slice of sliced cheese, a hot drink;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes, cucumber;
- lunch: tuna, salad + 50 pine nuts or sunflower kernels;
- afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie with kefir;
- dinner: a large portion of cabbage and vegetable salad, seasoned with oil and sprinkled with pine nuts, seafood;
- at night - homemade yogurt.
- breakfast: 2 eggs, a slice of whole grain bread;
- snack: pumpkin or zucchini stew, juice;
- lunch: lean soup with croutons, beef with salad, boiled asparagus;
- snack - dairy product;
- Dinner: a plate of vegetable protein: 200 g boiled beans or chickpeas with herbs, lemon, butter.
- at night: tomato juice.
- breakfast: dairy product;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes;
- lunch: fish soup, a slice of whole grain bread, zucchini or green beans;
- afternoon snack: kefir, a slice of cheese;
- dinner: worry; vegetable salad with 50 g nuts or sesame seeds;
- for the night: celery juice with apple or kefir.
- morning: steamed buckwheat in the evening, 3 slices of dried apricots, tea;
- second breakfast - fruit, 3 nuts or 5 cashews;
- lunch: turkey with broccoli and cauliflower salad;
- snack: cottage cheese, black croutons;
- Dinner: salad of beans or boiled asparagus with herbs, tomato juice.
- before bed: yogurt.
- breakfast: steamed omelette, celery juice with apples;
- snack: steamed pumpkin, 4 dried apricots;
- lunch: fish with herbs, lettuce salad, cucumber with seeds;
- afternoon snack: 150 g cottage cheese or unsalted cheese;
- Dinner: Any protein dish with cabbage salad and lemon sauce;
- for the night: kefir.
The first and second breakfasts can be combined. In salads, cereals, kefir for bowel movements, add a tablespoon of bran (2 per day). Salt, natural and artificial sweeteners - honey, sweeteners are excluded. Morning tea can be drunk with 3 slices of dried apricots. Water is drunk between meals. Such a diet can not be called healthy, but compared to a mono diet, which includes eating a product throughout the day, it is much healthier.
You can customize your menu depending on your individual features and preferences. The main thing is to keep a calorie deficit for weight loss in relation to your parameters.
You can change your menu or with a dietitian.
What you need to know about protein
You do not need to calculate the amount of products up to grams. It is important to diversify your diet with protein as much as possible so that the body receives the necessary amino acids after breakdown. When you consume a type of meat or poultry, after a while, a deficiency of a certain amino acid will be formed, for example, tryptophan, which will negatively affect health.
It is impossible to saturate the body with all kinds of essential amino acids in one day, but they tend to accumulate. Therefore, it is better to alternate meat products, to include plant proteins in the diet. Fish and meat go well with salads. Unlike beef, it takes 2 times less time to spoil seafood, so it is better to eat it in the evening.
About milk and carbohydrates
Kefir, it is better to deal with a low fat content - 1-2%. 0% cottage cheese has no nutritional value. It is best to drink milk and yogurt in the morning, as they begin digestion, cottage cheese is possible later. Despite the fact that mozzarella has 285 calories per 100 g, 2 times a week you can drink a piece or two slices of cheese and tomatoes. This will partially compensate for the lack of unsaturated poly-mono acids, magnesium, sodium, potassium. Cheese is half inferior in fat content, but is useful only after soaking. It takes a long time to assimilate them, which allows you to forget about hunger.
You should not completely exclude carbohydrates, otherwise it will overload the excretory systems and lead to the formation of ketones. A small amount of sugary substances from sweet fruits and vegetables (maltose, fructose) is allowed every day. It is best to take dried seaweed in capsules, natural dietary supplements, drink half a glass of rose infusion.
Why is he not hungry?
Protein metabolism is extremely complex. Proteins begin to break down in the stomach. Under the influence of hydrochloric acid, other components of gastric juice, enzymes are produced that begin the chemical breakdown of polypeptide molecules. Together with the food lump, they enter the small intestine, where, with the help of small intestinal enzymes, they are broken down into 22 amino acids and a small amount of tripeptides. Judging by the multiphase processes, it is clear that digestion takes a lot of time.Pros and cons
Like any other power system, it has advantages and disadvantages. With excessive use of protein and a long period of adherence to the diet, urolithiasis develops, the kidneys, liver and other organs and systems of the human body suffer. Protein foods contain purines, which can lead to gout and other dangerous joint diseases. Brain activity is supported by carbohydrates. Lack of glucose leads to decreased concentration, attention, memory. The nervous system suffers, unmotivated irritation, despair, depressed mood appear.
- fast and comfortable weight loss;
- maintaining muscle mass;
- healthy nails and hair.
- gastritis, ulcer;
- diseases of the heart, kidneys, liver;
- not recommended for people over forty-five.
Principles of the Famous Dukane Diet
When composing your menu, you can focus on the diet of the famous Dr. Ducan, which consists of four phases: attack, navigation, consolidation and stabilization.
In the first, seventy-two protein products are allowed to be included in the menu: skinless poultry, lean beef, lean fish, mussels, squid, shrimp, scallops, seaweed. The list goes on with cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, fermented baked milk.
In the second, meat and seafood alternate. For variety, add fruits and vegetables (except grapes, bananas, carrots, potatoes and other starchy foods).Third, efforts are aimed at consolidating the result. The cycle consists of seven steps:
- 1 day - protein;
- 2 vegetables are added to 2 proteins;
- for 3 + 2 fruits;
- for 4 + 2 rye croutons;
- for 5 + 50 g of cheese.
On the sixth day, up to 250 g of starchy vegetables are allowed. Stability Bonus - Sunday DinnerIn phase 4, a mono-protein diet is assumed once a week.
To activate metabolic processes, you should walk every day for 30 minutes at a speed of 2 steps per second.